I was tagged by loris bookshelf reads
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the questions your nominator has provided
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer
- List the rules and display the award
1. Which Fictional character do you love that I think would be horrible in real life?
I love Jacob from twilight but in real life his temper probably wouldn’t be acceptable in real life
2. Favorite tv show and why
My favorite tv show at the moment would have to be Riverdale. I love the mystery and the entire vibe of the show. Plus I love the characters
3. What is your favorite hobby that you love to do besides blogging?
My favorite hobby besides blogging would have to be a tie between reading and writing
4. What’s a main goal that you hope to achieve before 2018 end
A main goal I hope to achieve before 2018 ends is to finish the 2018 pop sugar challenge
5.. What was your favorite class in school? Could be elementary, middle school, high school, or any kind of higher education.
My favorite class in high school was English.
6. If money was no essence, what would you do and why?
I would help others as much as I could, I would workout more and I would write more because I feel like I should both workout more and write more and I like to help others
7. Which superhero power would you like to have.
I would love to be able to read minds
8. Do you have any pets
Yes I do. I have a cat and a dog
9. Who gave your love of reading
10. What’s one song you are listening to on repeat?
Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae lee
11. Which childhood moment would you not like to relive again?
being told to stay ten feet away from my crush by a group of bullies
- Is your birthday in winter or summer?
- Do you like when your birthday takes place?
- What’s one song you have been listening to on repeat?
- What’s one book you want to read before the year is over?
- Are you in high school college or are you not in school at all?
- What is your sign?
- Who/ Whatinspired you to blog?
- What is one favorite childhood memory?
- Did anybody foster your love of reading?
- Do you like to play video games?
- What is your favorite movie and why?