This tag was created by Tall Tales.
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
Bad feminist by Roxanne Gay
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
5. The colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
The wrath and the dawn
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
undead girl gang
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day
9. Fall returns every year: name an old favorite that you’d like to return to soon.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favorite cozy reading “accessories”!
a bookish sweater, blanket and tea or coffee
11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!