Original Tag Creator:
1. A book that is an exception when it comes to genres or elements in books that you don’t typically like.
This book was a horror which I don’t read very often but it was beautifully written and the main character was so relatable and interesting that I loved this book
2. A book you enjoyed from a genre you previously held some stigma about.
This was the first book that I read that was in verse and it helped me break my idea that books in verse were boring
3. A book you didn’t know was actually out of your comfort zone until you started reading it.
I can’t think of a book that fits that description
4. Pick a friend or BookTuber that motivates you to pick up books you might not normally be interested in. What is one book out of your norm that they convinced you to give a try?
My mom and my English teacher probably motivate me to read different things the most
5. A book that is out of your comfort zone that you would like to read.
Have no idea, am open to recommendations though
6. A book or genre so out of what you normally read that you’ll probably never give it a chance.