1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @okoto enigmas blog)
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify your nominees.
7. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
8. Share a link to your best post(s).
I was nominated byflyingpaperbacks
Three things about myself
1. I love the music from the thirteen reasons why soundtrack
2. I am 21 years old
3. I am an English and psychology major
La ronda’s questions
- What is the saddest book you’ve ever read?
The saddest book I have ever read was probably the fault in our stars. I bawled like a baby when Augustus started to die and again when he died. I also did the same when I saw it in the theater
2. If you could replace one character in any book with yourself, who would it be and why?
I would probably replace myself with Clary because I would love to be a shadowhunter and be best friends with Simon
3. Book to movie adaptations… thoughts? Which one is your favorite?
I have mixed feelings about book to movie adaptations. The adaptation has to be pretty close to the book. Also casting is important when it comes to how the characters look
my favorite adaptation is harry potter
4. How photogenic is you pet (if you have one… if you don’t, then how colorful is your bookshelf)?
My pet cat is not photogenic at all she hides when I try to take a picture of her.
5. Sci-Fi or Fantasy?
and anybody else who reads this and wants to do it
- Do you watch thirteen reasons why?
- Thirteen Reasons why, Riverdale, shadowhunters, supernatural or all three?
- Who is your favorite singer/band?
- Do you like to write or not?
- How do you like to organize your bookshelf (by color, alphabetize by title or author, publisher, genre or random.?
I’d love to see your answers so let me know if you did the tag 🙂